How can I reserve an inflatable and/or concessions? Will you notify me before my rental?
- It's easy! You can fill out a rental request form, email, or call us. Yes we will call you a day before your rental to reconfirm. We can also send you an email for your records
What payment methods to you accept? Is a deposit required? When is payment due?
- We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. We do not require a deposit as our cancellation rate is below 1%. Payment is due upon delivery of your rental.
What happens if it rains or the weather is not ideal for my event?
- We understand if you have to cancel due to weather. You are only charged once we arrive and set up the unit.
How often do you sanitize your units?
- We sanitize and clean our units after every use.
Will you deliver outside your area?
- Yes we will deliver outside our area, however, a delivery fee may apply
Are you fully insured? Do you rent at parks, schools, and other public venues?
- Yes, we are fully insured with liability insurance in excess of one million dollars. We provide rentals for all public venues that require a certificate of insurance.
Can I add another rental and/or concessions the day of party?
- Yes, all items are on a first come, first serve basis so the earlier the better.
Do you offer same day rentals?
- Yes we are here to serve you. We will do everything we can to make sure your event is a success.
Do you offer overnight rentals?
- Yes there is an additional fee for overnight rentals. The unit must be in a secure location/area.
What happens if I damage a unit, am I responsible? Is it costly?
- We offer Peace of Mind Protection for 7% of your rental cost to protect you from any damages to our units that is not normal wear and tear, a minimal price compared to the price of repairing or replacing an inflatable that can cost up to $7000.